The App is a fabulous video streaming player that allows your IPTV customers or end-users to stream content like Live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup supplied by you; on their Android & iOS devices, Smart TV, and even on macOS/Windows PC/Laptop.
What is an iptv smarters pro?
IPTV Smarters pro is an incredible video streaming player which is developed especially for end-users that want to be provided with the facility to watch live TV, VOD, Series, and TV Catchup on their Smart TV. This video player app is easy to use and yet highly efficient with a powerful player, an attractive and very impressive layout, and most importantly user-friendly.
Is iptv smarters pro a free app?
IPTV Smarters is free (there is a paid version too with additional features, but all the basic services are free).
Please note that the app does not provide any IPTV services. Meaning, it does not host any channels or does not have any playlist of its own. To use this service, you will need to use the login credentials of another IPTV service. In other words, you must already have a subscription from an IPTV service provider to use IPTV Smarters on FireStick and other devices.
How to use iptv smarters pro on FireStick?
- Launch Downloader.
- Hover over the URL bar and click the select button on your remote to open the keyboard.
- Type the Downloader Code for the app which is 164547 and click Go.
- You will then see a redirect page.
- Wait for the app to download.
- Click Install.
This is a fabulous option for pairing with popular IPTV Services that provide an M3U playlist.
Quick Overview and Benefits of iptv smarters pro on Amazon FireStick
Here are some important points:
- It DOES NOT host any channels of its own. It only lets you use its interface to access channels from other IPTV service providers
- You MUST have a subscription from at least one IPTV service provider to use IPTV Smarters
- You can use the M3U playlist URL or Xtream Codes API from your service provider to log in to the app
- You can use multiple subscriptions from multiple IPTV providers
- IPTV Smarters is a great way to access multiple IPTV subscriptions from one place without having to install individual apps separately
How to install iptv smarters pro on Android Mobiles, Android TV Boxes, and Android Smart TVs
IPTV Smarters pro is supported on other Android platforms as well, including mobiles, TV boxes, and Smart TVs.
In fact, The app is officially available on these platforms through the Google Play Store.
This means you don’t need to sideload the IPTV Smarters app on these devices.
Note: On some Android Boxes, this app is available as IPTV Smarters Pro
Here are the steps to install app on Android phones, TV Boxes, and Smart TVs:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device
- Type in and lookup for the IPTV Smarters app
- Follow the onscreen instructions and install the app
IPTV Smarters functions the same way on all these Android devices as well as Amazon FireStick. You may refer to the section How to use IPTV Smarters on FireStick to learn how to get started.
How to install iptv smarters pro on iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
IPTV Smarters is also officially available on the Apple App Store. Follow the steps below to install the app on iOS devices:
- Open the Apple App Store on your device
- Lookup for IPTV Smarters
- Install App following the onscreen instructions
- Run the app from the iOS home screen
You could log in to the app with your IPTV service credentials as FireStick or Android devices.
IPTV Smarters pro is a great way to access all your IPTV services from a single location. There is no need to install an individual app for each service. This app is also a handy option for those IPTV services that do not have a user-friendly interface.
You can install IPTV Smarters Pro on FireStick using the sideloading technique I have provided in this guide. If you use an Android phone, Android TV Box, Android-based Smart TV, or an iOS device, you can get this app directly from the respective official app stores.